There are a lot of inspirational people in our world. They were once children, too.
Who doesn't love a bit of inspo? It makes us think! Question things! Learn! Relate! Motivate!
Enjoy this set of 10 great quotes for kids, but be sure to make the experience meaningful. Introduce each quote and discuss what they could mean one at a time. Let them be more than just words on a wall.
For the FREE, full set of A4 colour or B&W posters, click here!
1. It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – JK Rowling
2. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
3. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl
4. Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs. - Henry Ford
5. I can accept failure - everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
6. You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. – Dr Seuss
7. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. – Dr Seuss
8. You have to be odd to be number one. – Dr Seuss
9. Why fit in when you were born to stand out! – Dr Seuss
10. You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great. - Zig Ziglar
Click here for the full set of quote posters for FREE:
Love & Happiness
P.S Do you know someone who could really benefit from reading this? To give them the motivation and push they need to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of the young people around them? Share this post with them. Even if they don't embrace it straight away, you've done your part. Thank you.
#wellness #youth #mentalhealth #wellbeing #happiness #gratitude #positiveeducation #positivity #love #health #kids #mum #dad #children #child #mentalillness #depression #anxiety #childdepression #adolescent #meditation #visualization #visualisation #lifecoach #bestlife #knowyourself #discover #loveyourself #create